SHREDmill PRO & XL
What makes the SHREDmill different?
- Leg Power, Acceleration, Transitioning to Top Speed, Maintaining Top Speed, Conditioning, and Form can all be trained inside with minimal space needed.
- Self-powered by the athlete – the athlete is the motor that generates MPH.
- Uses no electricity. Very low maintenance costs!!!
- Has a patented magnetic resistance system designed to increase running stride and power. The SHREDmill PRO XL additionally has a patent on a continuous height adjustment.
- The display panel evaluates an athlete’s running form, power, and stride (length & frequency) to within 1/10 MPH and can additionally show yardage traveled. Sprint for a desired distance and view your top MPH reached or try to hit and/or maintain a certain MPH and view how many yards you covered.
Custom made and custom powder coated with multiple color options.
The newest, most portable model for the advanced development of drive phase to transition into top speed maintenance.
- For athletes of all sports, up to 6’3″
and 325 lbs.
- Permanently set incline at 15%
- Running Surface: 59” long running surface
- Dimensions: 77” length x 32” width
- Made with durable aluminum for portability
The original and most popular model for the advanced development of acceleration and top speed.
- For athletes of all sports, up to 300 lbs.
- Permanently set incline at 17.5%
- Running Surface: 59” long x 24” wide running surface
- Dimensions: 80” length x 41” width x 75” height (550 lbs)
SHREDmill Pro XL
Suggested for elite and pro training facilities that provide NFL Combine Training where a tenth of a second matters.
- Adjustable incline 0% to 30%
- Running Surface: 70” long x 24” wide running surface
- Dimensions: 100” length x 43” width x 67” height (550 lbs)
- Lowest friction running deck available
- Delivers up to 300lbs resistance