- Trained with Tony Villani of XPE Sports from NFL Combine to every off season.
- Top Performer in 40 Yard Dash at NFL Combine.
- Went from 3rd Round Grade to Top 20 Pick in 2010 and started 16 games as a rookie.
- Purchased SHREDmill Pro XL in 2014 to have at his home while playing with Houston Texans for in season training.
- Started every year in NFL for 8 years at multiple CB positions staying healthy and averaging 14 starts per season.
- Signed one of the highest Free Agent CB Deals in the 2015 Off Season for 4 years and $34M.